POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Beach again (34kbbu) : Re: Beach again (34kbbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 16:20:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beach again (34kbbu)
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 6 Dec 2000 05:05:18
Message: <3a2e0f5e$1@news.povray.org>
Steve wrote in message ...
>This is so awesome, looks more like an inland pool than a sea
>shore, but it is very well done, and the clouds have come
>along quite a bit since your last posting, there's still a
>touch of fuzzieness there, but I think it's acceptable, the
>layered appearance works well.

Thanking you. Well it is more a water meets sand pic really, I'm not sure
whats going on out of the field of sight, maybe i should spin the camera
around and have a look. I'm now trying bozo instead of wrinkles for the
clouds, it looks a bit less fuzzy and less blocky too.

>I hope we're going to see the code for this baby.

I shall post the full source when It's done. The old cloud code has been in
p.b.s-f for a couple of weeks if you want to tinker.

Kev

http://web.libertysurf.co.uk/kevin.ellis