POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Beach again (34kbbu) : Re: Beach again (34kbbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 10:18:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beach again (34kbbu)
From: Bob H
Date: 5 Dec 2000 17:04:48
Message: <3a2d6680@news.povray.org>
Seems I have little time to reply to things around here anymore but I had to
stop and say how the days of using a turbulent blue and white bozo pattern on
the inside of a sphere seem so long ago, although perhaps not gone completely.
Not only great clouds but overall good look to this. Except besides the
comments already made I thought it looks resized from a smaller rendering.  No?

Bob H.