POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Beach again (34kbbu) : Beach again (34kbbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 10:16:49 EDT (-0400)
  Beach again (34kbbu)
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 5 Dec 2000 10:06:35
Message: <3a2d047b@news.povray.org>
Hi

Well I changed the sand and water to RMF's. Made the clouds a bit less
fuzzy, although they still need some refinement (more intervals I thinks).
The water is a bit darker, but the sand below is a bit too bumpy, I'll add
an if() statement to the sand to make it a bit flatter below the water.

Now all I need is some objects to put in it, although I have a couple of
ideas. These should give a sense of direction of where the sun is, as it is
still not very obvious.

Comments and criticisms more than welcome

Kev

http://web.libertysurf.co.uk/kevin.ellis

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: