POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Awsum Rolex - Photons (22 K) : Awsum Rolex - Photons (22 K) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 12:24:16 EDT (-0400)
  Awsum Rolex - Photons (22 K)
From: David Heys
Date: 4 Dec 2000 03:15:09
Message: <3a2b528d@news.povray.org>
We have a small artificial christmas tree resting atop a bookcase in the
hallway of our house. With the typical dim lighting in the hallway, there
are some wonderful photon glows on the wall behind the bookcase. As a basis
of inspiration I thought I'd take a few shots.

Since I may not have the time or abilities to recreate the effect, I thought
I'd post some small resizes of the shots. Just in case there are folks who
don't want to waste their time with all the shots, I'm posting them in
sequence under this message.

David

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: