POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : And even more shrubs : Re: And even more shrubs Server Time
19 Aug 2024 18:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: And even more shrubs
From: =Bob=
Date: 3 Dec 2000 18:12:30
Message: <3a2ad35e$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Remco,

The way I have it set up, there's a macro to
set the variables to their default values. PovRay
doesn't allow enough parameters to a macro to
handle them all, so I had no choice but to make
most of them global anyway. So what I've been
doing is calling the macro to set default values
then changing just the ones I want. Does that
sound like a good way to do it? I couldn't think
of better way.

=Bob=

"Remco de Korte" <rem### [at] onwijscom> wrote in message

[My previous post deleted]

: That should keep us busy for some time ;)
: I hope it's possible to skip parameters so that they get a default value.
: Remco