POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : And even more shrubs : Re: And even more shrubs Server Time
19 Aug 2024 18:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: And even more shrubs
From: =Bob=
Date: 3 Dec 2000 14:29:37
Message: <3a2a9f21@news.povray.org>
That's what I'm working on now, I'm making 14
different shrubs using different variables in each,
with some explanations for the variables and
the data assigned to them. It's going to take
a while. So far, I have all the working defaults
defined and commented, plus I've implemented
a macro that resets them to their default values
so multiple shrubs can be used in a scene. When
I made the recent changes to the code, it set me
back a bit as it affected my samples in a significant
manner. I'm hoping to have something next week
though. I'll try to post another sample using some
different controls later today as I'm working.

Thanks for your interest and input on this project.
Have a grand and wonderful day!
=Bob=

"Marc-Hendrik Bremer" <Mar### [at] t-onlinede> wrote in message
: =Bob= schrieb in Nachricht <3a2a5dbd@news.povray.org>...
: [.... lots and lots of variables]
:
:
: please define some working defaults for every variable, so that even I can
: make some of these beauties for my scenes. :-)
:
: These look realy usefull and good!
: Marc-Hendrik