POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Strange Bug in MegaPOV : Re: Strange Bug in MegaPOV Server Time
1 Sep 2024 20:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange Bug in MegaPOV
From: Rune
Date: 3 Dec 2000 11:14:47
Message: <3a2a7177@news.povray.org>
"=Bob=" wrote:
> It doesn't seem to matter if you have the
>
>  #declare P = Q
>
> in the code either

When I was hunting down the source of the bug, it seemed like it happened
less often the more I simplified the scene. So I kept some elements in
there.

> after I formally entered the vectors <0,0,0> in
> the array, the bug disappeared.

I know, it seems like it has something to do with floats vs. vectors.

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated October 9)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org