POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Spline bug: floats converted to vectors : Re: Spline bug: floats converted to vectors Server Time
1 Sep 2024 20:17:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spline bug: floats converted to vectors
From: Rune
Date: 3 Dec 2000 11:14:34
Message: <3a2a716a@news.povray.org>
"Margus Ramst" wrote:
> Well, if I understand the problem correctly, this should avoid
> converting the values to float when they shouldn't be (untested!):
<snipped>

Yes, that works in many cases, but vectors such as <0,0,0> and <3,3,3> will
still be converted to floats 0 and 3 respectively.

Anyway, I think I can get around it, I just hope it will be fixed for the
next version.

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated October 9)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org