POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : And even more shrubs : And even more shrubs Server Time
19 Aug 2024 12:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  And even more shrubs
From: =Bob=
Date: 2 Dec 2000 22:29:37
Message: <3a29be21@news.povray.org>
Added a propensity for growing towards the sky to my
shrub code. I am most grateful that so many of you have
taken the time to comment on these pictures, without which
they would only be mediocre. I am hoping that each
generation is getting better. As usual, the jpeg crushes the
detail of the picture.

You will see in this picture that most branches are growing
towards the sky and a few are not. I tried to impose some
probabilities to make it so that there would still be a few branches
that are not fully oriented to the the sun, hopefully to indicate
that some minor damage or inadequate sunlight to the branch
has taken place and repair or correction is not yet complete.
I look forward to your comments.

Stats:

Using PIII 450, .5 Gb ram, Win 98
No AA, 800x600
Objects: 28,076
Memory: 50Mb
Parse: 1:23
Trace: 1:15
Total: 2:38

Wishing you a grand and wonderful evening!
=Bob=

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Shrub4.jpg' (117 KB)