POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : A bug in the editor? : Re: A bug in the editor? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 04:08:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A bug in the editor?
From: =Bob=
Date: 2 Dec 2000 00:15:58
Message: <3a28858e@news.povray.org>
Thanks Ken, I was not aware of that. I tried to
read all the docs in the general group so I
could be somewhat legit when posting. I was
also concerned that others might not be aware
of the problem. I'm sure I'll get up to speed
someday. Thanks for the info!

Have a great day!
=Bob=

:
:
: =Bob= wrote:
: >
: > Hi there,
: >
: > I posted this in povray.bugreports, but no one
: > answered, so I'll try here.
:
:  The fact that it even appeared in the bugreports group means that
: your message was recieved and accepted by the POV-Team. Every post
: to that group gets passed to a member of the POV-Team for verification
: before it is actually posted to that group.
:
: Thank you for your contribution.
:
: --