POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More Shrubs (94k) : Re: More Shrubs (94k) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 18:25:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More Shrubs (94k)
From: =Bob=
Date: 1 Dec 2000 08:48:35
Message: <3a27ac33@news.povray.org>
Hi Xplo,

See my response to Pabs. Additionally, the
jpeg really wrecks the accuracy of the picture,
and I agree, some AA woould help alot.

Have a great day!
=Bob=

"Xplo Eristotle" <inq### [at] unforgettablecom> wrote in message

[My previous post deleted]

: There's something wrong with this one that I can't quite put my finger
: on.. it may be how the outer branches grow.
: Still, it does look very nice.. antialiasing would have helped a lot,
: though. ;)
: -Xplo