POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More Shrubs (94k) : Re: More Shrubs (94k) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 12:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More Shrubs (94k)
From: =Bob=
Date: 1 Dec 2000 08:46:35
Message: <3a27abbb@news.povray.org>
Hi Pabs,

You're probably correct. The leaves and branches
would attempt to rotate toward the light. But there are
times were they either won't rotate completely or
will be in the process of trying to grow in that direction
after being damaged or weakened, so I'll have to resist
simply rotating all of the leaves towards the sunlight.

I think I'll try to code in the plant's attempt to re-orient
the leaves. With a little probability, only some leaves
would be fully oriented and others would not. Perhaps that
would help complete the model.

Thanks for your help, have a great day!
=Bob=

"Pabs" <pab### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message

[shortened for brevity]

: But remember ther should always be a reason why the plant grows in a
: particular direction.
: Bye
: Pabs