POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3 wise men (12kbu) : 3 wise men (12kbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 12:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  3 wise men (12kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 29 Nov 2000 05:06:52
Message: <3a24d53c@news.povray.org>
I know it's early but I thought I'd post this now.

Initially there were two palm trees on the right side, but I thought
they cluttered the scene. The wise men are created using a
partially transparent imagemap. The ground is an isosurface.

Lens flare by Chris Colefax

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * System.dat not found.         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Reformat hard drive Y)es O)k  *
* If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0               *

Attachments:
Download '3WiseMen.jpg' (12 KB)

Preview of image '3WiseMen.jpg'
3WiseMen.jpg