POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : steam-machine with pseudo-blur and beta-steam (400KB BU) : steam-machine with pseudo-blur and beta-steam (400KB BU) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 11:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  steam-machine with pseudo-blur and beta-steam (400KB BU)
From: Hartmut Wagener
Date: 28 Nov 2000 18:10:17
Message: <3a243b59@news.povray.org>
Hi,

here ist my second animation of my steam-machine. The blur-effect is done by
post-processing the 400 frames by averaging 5 frames per ouput-frame. Not
2500 frames are rendered, only 400, so i call this pseudo-blur. The
averaging is done by WinAvg, the program to average an animation is a little
c-program by me.

The steam was done with smokegen and was the first try of this program after
a year. I have to work a lot on this steam (The steam has to stream out in
big clouds ...). The next animation will be complete blurr (with rendered
2500 frames to get 400) and perhaps some realistic steaming ...

Hartmut

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'blur2.mpg' (402 KB)