POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shrubs : Re: Shrubs Server Time
19 Aug 2024 20:11:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shrubs
From: =Bob=
Date: 26 Nov 2000 12:51:24
Message: <3a214d9c@news.povray.org>
Hi Mick,

I'm hoping that I'll be able to use the code to
create both. It seems that shrubs and trees
are similar enough anyway.

What do you think is keeping it from looking
more convincing? I think I've been looking
at it too long :^)

Have a great day!
=Bob=

"Mick Hazelgrove" <mic### [at] mhazelgrovefsnetcouk> wrote in message
: Makes a great tree! mean that it looks like a big old tree, with enough
: small leaves it would be very good.
: As a bush it is also very good. I like the original version.
:
: Mick