POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Comissioning Plaque : Re: Comissioning Plaque Server Time
19 Aug 2024 14:20:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Comissioning Plaque
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 26 Nov 2000 05:47:17
Message: <3a20ea35@news.povray.org>
"Dawn McKnight" <mck### [at] maccom> wrote in message
<snip>
> I think I'll wait until 3.5 comes out, before trying this particular
> project again... I'm just not
> good enough at eyeballing centering, and the lines of text really need
> to be centered.

Dunno if you are aware of this, but in megaPOV you can center text
automatically.

Andy Cocker

www.mariner9.net

..... for my music and graphics.
'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.

----