POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shrubs : Re: Shrubs Server Time
19 Aug 2024 14:19:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shrubs
From: =Bob=
Date: 26 Nov 2000 00:33:57
Message: <3a20a0c5@news.povray.org>
Hi Steve,

The leaves might look a little stiff because I was
modeling some citrus leaves, theyr'e kinda stiff
anyway. I'll try to add some control over that if
I can.

Thanks for you help, have a great day!
=Bob=

"Steve" <ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet> wrote in message
news:slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain...
: That looks great, the leaves look a bit stiff and
: the whole thing looks a bit flat but that's due
: to ambient light I think.
: Nice work, keep us posted on your progress.
: Cheers
: Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet