POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Escape from Lab #608 : Re: Escape from Lab #608 Server Time
19 Aug 2024 14:15:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Escape from Lab #608
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 25 Nov 2000 19:30:14
Message: <3a205996$1@news.povray.org>
"Andy Cocker" <big### [at] mariner9fsnetcouk> wrote :

> The red lights end abruptly,

    That is the shadow of a ring on the lamp cage.

>and it really needs for the green tendril glow
> to light up the corridor...radiosity? This has definite potential.

    That's next, but it think I will use lights.

    Plus I need a thousand details. Like the rest of the door and the Brick
Wall macro... This is what may never get done, I can't seem to do that kind
of work unless I have hours at a stretch. Usually I have only a few minutes
at a time. I have that often during the day, but rarely a whole hour at
once.

--
"The judge did not count ballots that were indented
because he could not determine the voters' intent,"