POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Escape from Lab #608 : Escape from Lab #608 Server Time
19 Aug 2024 14:21:21 EDT (-0400)
  Escape from Lab #608
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 25 Nov 2000 11:58:38
Message: <3a1fefbe@news.povray.org>
Since I didn't come near finishing this for the latest round, I thought I
would post it here anyway. Far from finished, I only had a few uninterrupted
hours to work on it and spent most of that getting the nearly invisible
tendrils that creep out from the door jam.

--

    "If a county's returns are not received
    by the Department of State by 5 p.m.

Post a reply to this message