POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rad images (see also RadAnim in p.b.a ) : Rad images (see also RadAnim in p.b.a ) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 14:15:20 EDT (-0400)
  Rad images (see also RadAnim in p.b.a )
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 25 Nov 2000 07:48:25
Message: <3a1fb519@news.povray.org>
I modified Warp's radiosity file. I cut a channel into the ceiling, and
raised the area light high up into it, moving it downwards throughout the
duration of the animation (RadAnim.mpg - 330Kbu in p.b.a).

Here are a few stills. Also I include a version with scattering media which
I think looks very nice. However, rendering time was too high to animate
this, and also the media settings were wrong when the light lowered.

There are some artifacts around the vase. Not sure if it's due to poor
antialiasing, as some frames seem ok.

Andy Cocker

www.mariner9.net

..... for my music and graphics.
'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'warpsrad.jpg' (6 KB) Download 'warpsradanim01.jpg' (5 KB) Download 'warpsradanim18.jpg' (8 KB) Download 'warpsradanim24.jpg' (9 KB)

Preview of image 'warpsrad.jpg'
warpsrad.jpg

Preview of image 'warpsradanim01.jpg'
warpsradanim01.jpg