POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : New Technique? : Re: New Technique? Server Time
20 Jul 2024 11:29:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Technique?
From: Bob H
Date: 24 Nov 2000 03:04:19
Message: <3a1e2103@news.povray.org>
"Michael Sobers" <mic### [at] mindspringcom> wrote in message
> Has anyone seen this "picture-in-picture" technique used before?  I haven't,
> but I've only been raytracing for about a year or so.  I'd like to think I
> invented it, but I may have to settle for "independent discovery" of it.

Guess you'll have to call it "Old Technique"  :-)
I have a include file also which does this.  Not terrificly, but it does.  It's at
http://members.aol.com/xyzunknown/private/inxframe.zip

> Try to ignore the noise on the couch - I was playing around with the
> roughness to try to keep it from looking like plastic clay and I forgot to
> fix it before running the anmiation.

Not easy to ignore that, I thought it was a indoor pool at first.
A movement of the scene as a whole would add to it.

Bob