POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : AL's many new faces : Re: AL's many new faces Server Time
19 Aug 2024 14:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AL's many new faces
From: Rune
Date: 22 Nov 2000 15:52:28
Message: <3a1c320c@news.povray.org>
"Tony[B]" wrote:
> How did you manage to make it so similar?

Similar to the original CSG version? Oh, I forgot to tell, actually the back
part of the head is still a CSG chunk from the original head. I just made
the patches match the CSG somewhat closely. It does cause problems though,
so I might do the entire head in bicubic patches, except the eyes.

> Also, did you change the texture?

Yes.

> It doesn't look quite the same. Good work.

Thanks!

> It's good to see him so expressive. Animate, animate animate! :)

Wait, wait, wait! :)

Lip synch is a difficult thing to do...!

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated October 9)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org