POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My last radiosity plays (3 pics: 7+5+6 Ko) : Re: My last radiosity plays (3 pics: 7+5+6 Ko) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 14:21:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My last radiosity plays (3 pics: 7+5+6 Ko)
From: Bob H
Date: 22 Nov 2000 05:11:00
Message: <3a1b9bb4@news.povray.org>
I just can't help but like these kind of images.  Complex scenery isn't a requirement
imo  :-)
Sorry if I almost go off topic here.  I was at a parking garage of a mall some 70
miles from home trying to
gear up for Christmas shopping and after a good lunch of fried chicken and seasoned
potato slices (I'm a
Southerner, that alone, if made well is great food) I felt very sleepy.  So I got back
to my truck and reclined
the seat to rest up so I would be safer on the freeway trip home.  It was a while
before sunset but when I
awoke with a snore an hour later (ha ha) the sun was slowly beaming farther into the
parking garage (btw I
parked second to top floor and on west side) and my first sight was the yellowish
concrete and bluish
flourescent lights.  Some blue of the sky was showing through the next ramp upward.
Immediate thought was to
render that, plain as it otherwise looked.
Okay I'm through boring you all, for now.

Bob