POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cargo-ship, freighter, or whatever you call it... : Re: Cargo-ship, freighter, or whatever you call it... Server Time
19 Aug 2024 14:16:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cargo-ship, freighter, or whatever you call it...
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 20 Nov 2000 09:49:19
Message: <3a1939ef@news.povray.org>
"Zeger Knaepen" <zeg### [at] studentkuleuvenacbe> wrote

> Actually I was just testing the round_prism macro.

    It does look very utilitarian, but, if you don't mind a discussion of
spaceship ergonomics (I understand this is just a test and it looks great),
if contained cargo is the objective, all the pipes should be on the outside,
saving space inside.

    Having the works on the inside means that defense is most likely the
objective. A troop ship or an embargo buster.

--
    Section 102.111 -
    "If a county's returns are not received