POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pretty photons + dispersion : Re: Pretty photons + dispersion Server Time
19 Aug 2024 14:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pretty photons + dispersion
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 15 Nov 2000 20:28:40
Message: <3a133848@news.povray.org>
"Margus Ramst" <mar### [at] peakeduee> wrote in message
news:3A1### [at] peakeduee...
> Perhaps just a bit more obvious (to justify the 11 hrs :) but definitely
not
> much. It's a fine image, and fine images are often so easy to ruin...

I'll try dispersion 1.02 tonight..

Andy Cocker

www.mariner9.net

..... for my music and graphics.
'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.