POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering Large Images : Re: Rendering Large Images Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:22:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering Large Images
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 14 Nov 2000 17:55:47
Message: <3a11c2f3@news.povray.org>
I'm sorry but thats completely out of order, I don't wish to get into an
argument but lets say you are a Windows user, lets be realistic, because
after-all I'm not a fan of Bill Gates (far from it) but he does have a
monopoly and Windows is the largest consumer OS, if I remember correctly.
Therefore if you use Windows and a majority of people you know use Windows,
and you know how to program in Windows, and there are less Mac users,
therefore less Mac users screaming for a good modeller, which would you
choose?  I wouldn't call it lazyness or incompetence, more like common
sense.

Peter Cracknell (.com)