POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Announce: SkyPOV 0.1 : Re: color definition (Re: Announce: SkyPOV 0.1) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:28:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: color definition (Re: Announce: SkyPOV 0.1)
From: Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba
Date: 14 Nov 2000 03:43:59
Message: <3a10fb4f@news.povray.org>
Chris Huff wrote in message ...
>In article <3A10777B.294FE50F@videotron.ca>, Stephane Marty
><alb### [at] videotronca> wrote:
>> There's a BIG difference of quality between an image rendered using
>> spectral space and the same one rendered in RGB...
>Do you have any examples? Any links to information on using spectral
>color spaces?

I think I have two books about this problem but unfortunatelly in polish
but one of it is translation from english: James D. Foley, Andries van
Dam, Steven K. Feiner, John F. Huges, Richard L. Phillips "Introduction
to computer graphics" (c) 1994, 1990 by Addison Wesley Publishing
Company
as title said this is introduction but with over 300 positions in
bibliography
if anybody want I can scan some parts of chapter about space (but
polish!!!) or scan bibliography

ABX