POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering Large Images : Re: Rendering Large Images Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:24:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering Large Images
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 13 Nov 2000 07:37:03
Message: <3a0fe06f@news.povray.org>
Margus Ramst <mar### [at] peakeduee> wrote in message

> I can state for a fact that with MegaPOV it is possible to continue a
radiosity
> render without problems.

What code needs adding to allow that?

I assume save_file the first time and load_file when the render is
continued. Anything else?

I really want to render a bigger version of a scene I've got with radiosity,
but I estimate rendering time of over 50 hours

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * System.dat not found.         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Reformat hard drive Y)es O)k  *
* If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0               *