POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Scene in 15 min (69k) : Re: Scene in 15 min (69k) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 16:12:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scene in 15 min (69k)
From: NoOne
Date: 10 Nov 2000 19:13:12
Message: <3a0c8f18@news.povray.org>
After reading all the comments and posts I realized I need to brush up on my
math, (I've always had the sneaking suspicion that everyone on this
newsgroup is smarter than I am) and I should have looked more closely at
isosurfaces when I got MegaPov. I origonally got it just for the photon
mapping.
I have been hunting for tutorials on isosurfaces since and have found a good
one by Samuel T. Benge at
http://www.hamiltonite.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/raytracing/STBenge/stbenge.html

Thanks all

NoOne