POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : complicated functions : Re: complicated functions Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:28:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: complicated functions
From: Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba
Date: 9 Nov 2000 13:45:00
Message: <3a0af0ac@news.povray.org>
Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba wrote in message <3a0ac8e7@news.povray.org>...
>well, finally it works - I undefined FANCY TEXT  and FANCY VIDEO
>from config.h and pure povray is compiled okay
>some warning are reported but compiled version works
>when rendering of chees finish I'll start with port megapov 06a to it

hmm, strange error
all modules from mp06a compiled ok
but during linking process errors reported

super.o(.text+0xf50):super.c: multiple definition of
'Create_Superellipsoid'
super.o(.text+0xf50):super.c: first defined here
super.o(.text+0x101c):super.c: multiple definition of
'Compute_Superellipsoid_BBox'
super.o(.text+0x101c):super.c: first defined here

have you any idea ?

ABX