POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : complicated functions : Re: complicated functions Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:26:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: complicated functions
From: Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba
Date: 9 Nov 2000 07:33:13
Message: <3a0a9989@news.povray.org>
Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba wrote in message <3a092503@news.povray.org>...
>is there any free C compiler for windows or dos
>which I can download to start ....

of course I found it
but is there any person who has compiled megapov
or even pure pov dos with djgpp ?
I have downloaded sources for dos from povray.org and
djgpp from delorie.com/djgpp
I have installed both rather properly
follow instruction I have started with make
compilation and linking process outputs only warning
that main() is void insted of int
povray.exe created
but after run of prepared povray.exe it crash with General
Protection Fault in command prompt window (i've using nt 4 serv)
in documentat cmpl_djg.doc I always see povray 3.0 insted of
povray 3.1 but I think this is not important if sources are from
povray 3.1 - all *.o files for all *.c are created
anybody tried this ?

ABX