POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Earth again with oceans and clouds. : Re: good and bad news Server Time
19 Aug 2024 16:12:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: good and bad news
From: GrimDude
Date: 8 Nov 2000 14:16:30
Message: <3a09a68e@news.povray.org>
That's the way it goes, alright. My simple 'flyby' of the Mustang started
out as a 45 minute render, but with motion blur and even loose radiosity the
render goes to 16hrs./frame (highest priority assigned to render, lowest
priority to gui, and render minimized). A smooth flyby requires at least 64
frames, so I won't be using rad, at all.
  Maybe I'll go back to rendering toys...

Grim