POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : complicated functions : Re: complicated functions Server Time
1 Sep 2024 20:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: complicated functions
From: Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba
Date: 8 Nov 2000 05:14:36
Message: <3a09278c@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote in message <3a092379@news.povray.org>...
>  #declare Fact = function { x<1 ? 1 : x*Fact(x-1) }

I don't know whole architecture of source code
but perhaps this is impossible to call to name which
declaration is not finished
but perhaps this could be done with function "self"
which means pointer to currently declared function
this is known pointer during declaration I think
or if not it could be recived during trace,
am I wrong ?

ABX