POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Christmas is approaching (~34kb) : Re: Christmas is approaching (~34kb) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:11:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christmas is approaching (~34kb)
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 6 Nov 2000 14:30:22
Message: <3a0706ce@news.povray.org>
AAGGHH I hate you, I was hoping to click on the page and see that it doesn't
compare to what I've created... but it doesn't I've spend many hours
creating a brick system to be superior over normal bricks materials to see
these images, I am now not very impressed!  Of course thanks though as I may
just implement this and half my rendering time.

Peter Cracknell (.com)