POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IsoNave update : IsoNave update Server Time
19 Aug 2024 16:18:16 EDT (-0400)
  IsoNave update
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 6 Nov 2000 12:59:46
Message: <3a06f192@news.povray.org>
Hi All,

Stage 2 and I'm a bit stuck for ideas now. I'm going to reduce the number of
skeleton lamps to 3 and fiddle some more with the lighting and of course
there is still the stained glass window to do! After that I'm open to
suggestions.

BTW when I union glows and then translate the union, the glows stay where
they are I think this has been mentioned before. I hope it's on your todo
list Chris, Nathan, anybody! as glows are extremely useful!

Mick

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'IsoNave2.jpg' (161 KB)