POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Heavy Eggs - 483kb bu : Re: Heavy Eggs - 483kb bu Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:12:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Heavy Eggs - 483kb bu
From: GrimDude
Date: 6 Nov 2000 00:15:13
Message: <3a063e61@news.povray.org>
Thanks, Rick. I upped the light intensity, and that seems to help. Regarding
tracking shots, that is my final intention, but after I get everything in
the scene balanced out.

I think I have the water close enough after working on it today.

The final animation (if nothing changes too much) will require six days for
64 frames with radiosity. I may not use rad,  though, as it seems to cause
anomalies from frame to frame (not good). That's six days for what you've
just seen, but with more planes. The formation break final rendering will,
no doubt, take longer. <sigh>

Grim