POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Christmas is approaching (~34kb) : Re: Christmas is approaching (~34kb) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 16:15:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christmas is approaching (~34kb)
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 4 Nov 2000 19:39:08
Message: <3a04ac2c@news.povray.org>
Thanks, I've been looking into the glow plugin for Moray, I gave Keith Hull
an e-mail and am awaiting a response, otherwise I'll have a go at a udo
myself.  I think glows will really improve the scene (I've just implemented
the christmas lights w/media and its just ballooned my rendering time).  I'm
still thinking about the background, possibly a sexy heightfield (Austria
style) and/or snow precipitating and/or fog, who knows.

Thanks again

Peter Cracknell (.com)
"Jamie Davison" <jam### [at] dh70qdu-netcom> wrote in message
> On Sat, 4 Nov 2000 18:05:17 -0000, Peter Cracknell wrote...
> > I've been working on my University Portfolio for entry pretty much
non-stop
> > and seem to have hit a slight block.  The included image is a christmas
> > style house [stops to watch fireworks out of window] in production.  The
> > image will be finished soon (snow is great means I don't need to produce
the
> > roof tiles), but it still feels a little bare.  Any christmas style
> > suggestions - I would like to have this image finished for Christmas.
I've