POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Christmas is approaching (~34kb) : Christmas is approaching (~34kb) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 16:16:35 EDT (-0400)
  Christmas is approaching (~34kb)
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 4 Nov 2000 13:05:01
Message: <3a044fcd@news.povray.org>
I've been working on my University Portfolio for entry pretty much non-stop
and seem to have hit a slight block.  The included image is a christmas
style house [stops to watch fireworks out of window] in production.  The
image will be finished soon (snow is great means I don't need to produce the
roof tiles), but it still feels a little bare.  Any christmas style
suggestions - I would like to have this image finished for Christmas.  I've
got christmas lights in production but they use media and its real slow,
glows are a possibility but I'm using Moray for the whole lot (I've already
had to increase available memory for Moray because of the amount of bricks).

In short comments pls - improvements and especially suggestions

Thanks

Peter Cracknell (.com)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: