POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : thermometer (glassthingie) 98kbbu : Re: thermometer (glassthingie) 98kbbu Server Time
19 Aug 2024 18:30:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: thermometer (glassthingie) 98kbbu
From: KalleK
Date: 3 Nov 2000 07:12:32
Message: <3a02abb0$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Paul!

> I like this a lot, although a smaller image in a *.png might have
preserved the
> caustics better, but nice.

Could you point me to a good png-programm. I don't know how to convert to
png.

Thinking of the Gallilean thermometer: The main trick is, that the volume of
the water increases, if it's getting warmer. The density decreases, and now
the capsules or too heavy to swim. Their density doesn't count. The mass is
constant, the volumechange is to neglect.

cukk