POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My first poser model (it had to be sort of nude woman, didn't it?) 74kb bu : My first poser model (it had to be sort of nude woman, didn't it?) 74kb bu Server Time
19 Aug 2024 18:28:57 EDT (-0400)
  My first poser model (it had to be sort of nude woman, didn't it?) 74kb bu
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 2 Nov 2000 16:16:46
Message: <3a01d9be@news.povray.org>
Hi all

Ok here is my first try with my new poser 3 from the 3d world magazine. This
started as a little desktop for my friend. It's a shame about the elbow and
her hair could do with being better but that's what came with my poser. The
water is a ridgedmf isosurface with absorption media, angle dependent
reflection and all of those bells and whistles. The rock is a distorted
sphere. Thanks to Mick and Gilles for helping me out with a bird model.

This render took 31hrs on a p133 with radiosity and at 1280*960, this is a
smaller version. A 800*600 version can be seen on my web page under
interests. I could also put up a link to the 1280*960 if anyone want it,
it's about 500k

Thanks for any comments/ criticisms

Kev

Post a reply to this message