POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : preview window : preview window Server Time
1 Sep 2024 20:13:39 EDT (-0400)
  preview window
From: Dennis Milller
Date: 1 Nov 2000 22:32:27
Message: <3a00e04b@news.povray.org>
I'm using MegaPov .6a on a Dell PIII/933. When I start a render, the preview
window pops up but displays nothing at all. I must toggle the Show/Hide
switch to get it to update; but even that doesn't get the window to display
continuously - it merely displays the current portion of the scene then
freezes again.
Any suggestions? I have reinstalled twice (both Pov 3.1g and MP.)
Thanks,
d.

--
dhm### [at] mediaonenet