POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : SIDE view Type question re: tutorials : Re: SIDE view Type question re: tutorials Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:49:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SIDE view Type question re: tutorials
From: Jeff Kish
Date: 10 Nov 2002 22:44:58
Message: <3SbPPdmRFtz0N32zzjqy6Z4n4ESl@4ax.com>
Thanks for your kind replies.
As I originally mentioned, though possibly not clearly,
 I was just trying to follow the tutorial along, and came to this step
which (how to do) was not clear. I was quoting from the tutorial. This
is the first time I have seen the right click menu vary by where on
the window you were clicking, albeit on what I thought was just part
of the window, but I guess in retrospect, is probably a control or
something.

Thanks
Jeff