POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : mlPOV SSS (2 jpegs, 50kb total) : Re: mlPOV SSS (2 jpegs, 50kb total) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:25:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mlPOV SSS (2 jpegs, 50kb total)
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 5 Dec 2003 15:03:10
Message: <3FD0E47C.9060900@hotmail.com>
I'll make it available soon..... but you'll need mlPOV to use it. I
still need to make the effect fall off more realistically. The pattern
is only like a 'thick' diffuse which penetrates the surface of the object.

--
Samuel Benge

stb### [at] hotmailcom
See my website@: http://www.goldrush.com/~abenge/Top/index.html