POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Simple Patina Macro (7kb jpg) : Re: Simple Patina Macro (7kb jpg) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:28:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Simple Patina Macro (7kb jpg)
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 28 Nov 2003 12:30:25
Message: <3FC7862B.8050603@hotmail.com>
Hey Rune. I'm sure this concept will be useful, but somebody needs to
produce a model worthy of diplaying its properties. That buddha statue
ought to work. This technique could be used to simulate oxidation or
paint that has been partially worn off by excessive handling.

By the way, isn't this kind of like the proximity pattern? (I never used
it, so I don't know).

--
Samuel Benge

stb### [at] hotmailcom