POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Subsurface Scattering, 2nd image (43kb jpeg) : Re: Subsurface Scattering, 2nd image (43kb jpeg) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:31:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Subsurface Scattering, 2nd image (43kb jpeg)
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 26 Nov 2003 11:15:31
Message: <3FC4D1A1.8040102@hotmail.com>
I don't plan on keeping it a secret for too much longer..... turns out
it does work with close light_sources by the way.

It actually might work better in mlPOV, but might be slower..... It
would most likely be more accurate with mlPOV.

Mael wrote:

>>Excellent !
>>Will be in the next megapov ? or mlPOV ? (Pleaaaaase !)
>>

> Samuel Benge has done it with pov 3.5 so you could do it right now ...
> (well, if you manage to find the trick :)

Samuel Benge

stb### [at] hotmailcom
See my website@: http://www.goldrush.com/~abenge/Top/index.html