POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Trivial bug in unix.cpp : Re: Trivial bug in unix.cpp Server Time
5 Jul 2024 15:14:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trivial bug in unix.cpp
From: Nicolas Calimet
Date: 25 Nov 2003 16:56:40
Message: <3FC3D017.2080202@free.fr>
> bash# fgrep -r ControlMask /usr/include/X11/*.h
> /usr/include/X11/X.h:#define ControlMask                (1<<2)

	Okay, in this case I agree it's always true  :-)

> Yeah -- and I thought everyone would see the point after looking
> just 2 seconds at the code. It was just soooo evident to me.

	Sure, and I actually got the point when reading the code
(but was still too lazy to grep for ControlMask).  My first post
was simply intended to pass the message that giving a clear & simple
description of the problem may help saving time.  However, this
message was not clear either...  ;-)

	Anyway, thanx for fiding this.  The Xwindows code would
actually need more extensive review, so if you find any other
problem which is not related to Xwindows-specific command-line
options (this part of the code is quite buggy; currently fixed),
you're welcome to report !

	- NC