POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Trivial bug in unix.cpp : Re: Trivial bug in unix.cpp Server Time
5 Jul 2024 15:27:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trivial bug in unix.cpp
From: Nicolas Calimet
Date: 25 Nov 2003 16:19:16
Message: <3FC3C753.10101@free.fr>
> Sorry, but the presence of a flag is tested by using
>   state & flag
> and not
>   state | flag
> because the latter is always true.

	No. The latter is false when both state and flag are false.
It's true in any other case.
	Maybe it's always true in the context of the povray code
you report, but honestly I have no idea what can be the values
of theEvent->xkey.state and ControlMask.

> I was not aware that any clarification was needed for that...
> ...or what is the problem?

	When fixing a problem, you'd better give a description
of the problem _first_  :-)
	I suppose you found that CTRL+L was not refreshing the
screen as expected.  If your fix does solve the problem, then
it will be included in the next povray version after testing.

	- NC