POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Tree with lights (this time for real) : Re: Tree with lights (this time for real) Server Time
26 Apr 2024 08:31:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tree with lights (this time for real)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 3 Nov 2003 09:23:27
Message: <3FA66545.4FE53136@nitg.tno.nl>
Hmmm...
You need the stuff by Nathan Kopp I believe (NKFlare at:
http://nathan.kopp.com/pov-ray.htm ). And there is also the LensFX to be
downloaded from the Moray site (which I prefer) which includes All of Chris
Colefax's different lenses. If I remember well, it is said what you need and
where to put it.
But, you are right, glows and flares render more slowly, especially with a large
number of them... Hmm... What is media going to do, though?

Thomas