POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Revenge of the Ladybugs (link to MP4, 4.5 Meg) : Re: Revenge of the Ladybugs (link to MP4, 4.5 Meg) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 08:13:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Revenge of the Ladybugs (link to MP4, 4.5 Meg)
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 21 Oct 2003 15:33:23
Message: <3F9589C2.FDDEFA6E@onwijs.com>
Tom Galvin wrote:

> Install the latest quicktime.  It is worth it.
>
> http://www.apple.com/quicktime/products/qt/
>
> --
> Tom

You're full of links, aren't you? ;)

I have installed and uninstalled QuickTime a number of times (kept
bugging me to upgrade) and didn't want to go through that again, but
since I'm a fan of Dan's work I have installed it yet again, downloaded
the movie and YES, I've seen it!

Hilarious!
Very sophisticated animation. 8)

Thank you for the links Tom.