POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Balls collection - take 2 (72k) : Balls collection - take 2 (72k) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:27:17 EDT (-0400)
  Balls collection - take 2 (72k)
From: Nico
Date: 21 Oct 2003 12:58:45
Message: <3F9565B9.9020805@loria.fr>
Here is a quick update on ball collection work. I did the render in two
passes and it really speeds things up (but I forgot to look at rendering
time). It lacks the isosurface blob ball but it was too much for my
computer. I'll try the new version when I got some spare time. The glass
ball is probably wrong (very dark) but I'm not sure where is the
problem. Sources posted in p.b.s-f.

Still need some balls to complete the collection...

Nico

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'balls.jpg' (73 KB)